- Visitors must register and provide proper identification, which includes a recent government issued photograph ID, to the Visitation Personnel.
- Visitors shall not bring personal items other than identification into the Visitation Center. No personal property including cell phones will be taken into the secure area of the Visitation Center.
- The Detention Center WILL NOT accept responsibility for any property belonging to a visitor. The visitor may secure the property in his or her vehicle.
- Visitors suspected of being or who are under the influence of an alcoholic beverage or drug will not be allowed to visit, and could be subject to arrest.
- Visitors must be properly dressed before they will be allowed to visit. Common decency standards will apply.
- All clothing must be of a conservative nature. The chest and stomach areas must remain covered at all times.
- No halter tops, Tube tops or Strapless shirts or dresses.
- Tank tops must have a shoulder strap width of at least 2.
- Shorts and Dresses must be a dollar bill width above the knee.
- No sandals or Flip Flops. Must be a closed toe shoe.
- Any secondary visits are at the discretion of the visitation personnel.
The Visitation Personnel may deny or terminate a visit if a rule violation or misconduct warrants such action.
Violators of visitation rules are subject to permanent loss of visitation privileges.